ATLANTA | FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD









January 12 // canon 5d // atlanta, ga 

Confession time: generally speaking, I am not an aquarium fan.

I know, I know--everyone loves aquariums, right? But tbh, fish bore me, and I'd rather spend the $15 or so on an art museum. But when the aquarium is free, and open exclusively for you + your family + the entire PPA imaging conference? You go. And as it turns out, the Georgia Aquarium is pretty rad because it has a tunnel through one of the tanks. You enter, and suspended above your head is hundreds of thousands of gallons of water, and hundreds (maybe thousands, who knows?) of different aquatic animals, swimming this way and that. It was incredible, and I couldn't get enough of it. The rest of the aquarium is also pretty cool--and it was also very amusing to see hundreds of photographers trying to get creative in front of the tanks, all trying to take similar-yet-different pictures of turtles and fish and jellyfish.



Latest Instagrams

© Roots + Roads. Design by Fearne.