yearly review | 2015











































2015 in pictures 

hoooooooolllllly shit.

Pardon my language, but I think it's the best--and only--way to describe what has been, hands down, the best year of my life. So many good, wonderful, amazing things have happened. I am so, so lucky. I walked through beautiful cities and met beautiful humans and did so many things. I fell into bed at the end of each day exhausted and took (literally) thousand of pictures. And in the grand scheme of things, that's exactly how I'd like every year to be.

some cool things that happened (the absolute highlights) 

-Moved to a foreign country, met the most amazing humans ever, became conversational in German

-Partied in Spain, traveled alone to London, fell in love with Berlin, and visited a grand total of 11 countries

-Had my photographs published in Local Wolves Magazine

-Started my senior year of college, became a real journalism major and did cool things for student media (newspaper + magazine)

-accidentally went viral in the city of Mannheim 

To everyone who's reading this--thank you. thank you thank you thank you. I hope 2016 is good to you--here's to more adventures, right?

Latest Instagrams

© Roots + Roads. Design by Fearne.