Monthly Review | September




september shots//canon 5d//amherst ma

I'm not sure where September went exactly, because it's over and I'm left sitting here with an almost empty folder of photos, having to dip into photos I've shot for the paper to illustrate my month. But what can I say? This month has been crazy. I started my senior year of college, moved into my first apartment, and played at being grown-up, which means paying for internet and eating pop-tarts for dinner in my bed.

With each passing day, I'm integrating back into my life at UMass, getting closer and closer to hitting my stride. It's been a biggish change, but it also gets easier each day. This year's shaping up to be pretty good-here's to hoping it gets even better.

Latest Instagrams

© Roots + Roads. Design by Fearne.