inspiration ii


via. 

what i've been reading lately
+ Can we just talk about Marla's trip to Oaxaca? *swoons* I'm in love. 
+ Meg and Carolyn both wrote some wonderful posts-Meg on the word "photographer", Carolyn on stereotypes-that made me feel...less alone in my frustrations i guess, if that makes sense. 
+ a heartwarming little interview about the importance of the library with Neil Gaiman. 
+ I loved having Katrina Sophia on Atlas Addict 's new snapshot section, sharing her photography-be sure to check out the other articles as well!  
+  As a journalism student, one of my favorite sites is Vox, which takes complicated, ongoing news stories and makes a set of "flashcards" that explains everything you need to know about the issue. I've been trying to educate myself on the U.S's latest immigration issue

Latest Instagrams

© Roots + Roads. Design by Fearne.