easter break//i got a new lens!

EasterBreak

EasterBreak

Easter Break

Easter Break

Easter Break

Easter Break

april 19-22//bridgewater + bourne, ma//canon 5d {with new lens!}

While I've had a 50mm lens for almost two years now, it hasn't been the most magnificent of contraptions. It has a habit of breaking into two parts, which, as a result, has messed up the auto focus-and during spring break, when it stopped working almost entirely……I was pretty upset. After all, the 50mm is a great little lens, and I had just begun to discover the world in 1.8; luckily, my mom is psychic, and lo and behold, she and my dad gave me a new 50mm lens for my birthday! I'm deliciously obsessed with the results-one of the best things about a 50mm is that it's incredibly versatile while still being affordable, so definitely something to check out if you like photography! 

Latest Instagrams

© Roots + Roads. Design by Fearne.