2014//places to visit

 photo traveling_zps5eb2df69.jpg

2//3//4 sources

Resolutions are something that often get thrown to the wayside after februrary//march or so, because they require so much self improvement-so why not make a resolution to visit a couple of cool places? Here are the trips I'm dying to go this year {and most of them are pretty achievable!}

1. New York City; Hopefully making a couple of daytrips this year, now that i know about Megabus's super cheap tickets-dying to explore Brooklyn and lower Manhattan. 
2. Nashville; My mom has a convention in Nashville later this year; perfect excuse to visit a really, cool hip city. 
3. Washington DC; a friend of mine let it slip recently that she has relatives who live in dc and love visitors-hoping to visit when the cherry trees are in bloom!
4. Phoenix; my best friend goes to school here-hello, desert photo shoots and hiking camelback mountain. 
5. Germany; okay, this is the least likely to happen-but with some positive thinking, it's possible! My senior year of high school, we hosted an exchange student {i call her my schwester}, and I'm the only one who has visited her so far. I've heard that Germans do Christmas pretty well, so I'd love to head over and spend the holidays with her family. 

what about you? where do you want to visit in 2014?

Latest Instagrams

© Roots + Roads. Design by Fearne.