2013//yearly review

























some of my favorite pictures from this year-january to december 2013

 One word to describe this year; unexpected. but, you've got to roll with the punches and take everything as it comes-and i wouldn't change anything. its all part of the journey.

three very important things about this year;
1. my photography skills grew in leaps and bounds. i embarked on the project 365 {a picture a day} last january, and, while i did end up stopping in july or so, it taught me to shoot everyday and bring my camera everywhere {i hardly leave the house without it anymore!} looking back on how far i've come, i'm absolutely blown away by the progress i've made.
2. i love city life with all my heart, but it will be waiting for me when i graduate college. and maybe, just maybe, parts of my hometown aren't that horrible-in fact, pieces of it are really great.
3. don't ever, ever, ever settle for the okay. if it's not worth it, stop. find the things that make you happy and do them.

what about you-what did you learn in 2013?

Latest Instagrams

© Roots + Roads. Design by Fearne.