adventures//northampton, ma

Northampton, October

Northampton, October

Northampton, October

Northampton, October

Northampton, October

Northampton, October

October 23, 2013//Northampton, MA//Canon 5D

just a couple of snaps from my {mini} road trip to western massachusetts-my parents and i toured umass amherst + took a peek around surrounding towns amherst and northampton. i was pretty busy shoveling burnt sugar and butter ice cream {worth moving out here alone} into my mouth, but i managed to snap a couple of shots of the downtown//the coolest urban outfitters i'd ever seen. being a city girl at heart, forever and always, i didn't expect to like western mass, but the area surrounding umass is really beautiful and there are a lot of artsy little towns//public transportation, and i found that it really grew on me-maybe, just maybe, it may end up being my new home very soon...?


Latest Instagrams

© Roots + Roads. Design by Fearne.