shippin' up to Boston

guideboston


hahvahd


kayrelaxing


gondolas


bytheriver


family


italia


northendpretty


brenaynay


quincymarket


watching

I've only lived in the city for less than two years-as a baby, and my freshman year of college. But despite this, Boston is more of a hometown than my actual hometown most of the time-I know every corner of each winding, twisty street. It felt so good to be back in the city, showing my suburban bound siblings all the things I love//all the touristy shtuff. We checked out Harvard (Hahvahd) square, sat by the Esplanade (best park in all of the city), ate pizza and gelato in the North End, and finished off the day watching bad street performers in Quincy Market (Mahket). 

Have you been to Boston? What's your favorite part?

Latest Instagrams

© Roots + Roads. Design by Fearne.