inspiration friday//inked

tattoos




Tattoos-specifically, little ones, artistic black and white ones-fascinate me. I don't want to be covered, but I'd really like a few. I'm holding off for a little bit to make sure its not just a teenage phase//until there's more money in the bank, but here's a semi-realistic little sketch i did of my ((possibly)) future tattoos.

live, love, travel// a matching tattoo with a dear friend who lives in Germany, linking us across oceans

celtic knot// representing my family heritage//faith

pentax camera// representing my love for photography, family influence, and my grandfather

mark 9:40// my favorite bible verse-those who are not against you are for you. 

globe//representing my love, yearn, desire for travel



What tattoos would you get//do you have?

Latest Instagrams

© Roots + Roads. Design by Fearne.