Capture the Colour 2013


I decided to enter the Capture the Colour photoblogging competition; five travel photographs portraying red, yellow, blue, green, and white. The winners recieve cool stuff//money, so if you're interested, enter here!;I also am required to nominate five bloggers, so Laura, Lauren, Georgia, courtnirae and Alysha....you're it!

GREEN

 green//Black Forest, Germany//August 2012

((stopped off the trail to see this vista spread out in front of me))



YELLOW
Yellow//Rauenberg, Germany//August 2012

((watching the sun go down over a village from the top of a vineyard is as perfect as it sounds)

BLUE
Blue// Boston, Ma//August 2013

((my favorite place in Boston to sit and think))

WHITE
White//Paris, France//August 2012

((700 odd steps later the city was sprawled in front of me))

RED
Red//North Conway, New Hampshire//August 2013

((exploring abandoned ruins is my preferred source of adrenaline))

fingers crossed I win, and good luck to all who have entered!

Latest Instagrams

© Roots + Roads. Design by Fearne.