vietnam, fishing trips, italian operas

summeradventures

providencestreets

alleyway

kathleeeeen

lights

hipsterstreet

symposiumbooks

books

shopwindows

providenceohgoshiminlove

chickeen

yogurtqueen

grafitti

waterplacepark

kathleenstylish

wbruconcert

providenceconcerttwo

A true Bostonian at heart, I've always dismissed the little city of Providence-what could be as wonderful as Beantown? But after yesterday's visit, I'm head over heels in love with this tiny metropolis; I can't believe this gem is so close to me and unexplored (!)


My friend Kathleen (the cutie in black maxi dress) and I spent the early evening in Providence yesterday, strolling through the clean, hipster friendly streets,  and eating fro yo//chicken fingers, before heading over to the Waterplace Park, where Cold War Kids was playing a free concert, courtesy of WBRU (the best radio station ever). All I'm going to say about it right now is that Cold War Kids are phenomenal live; seriously, y'all gotta check them out. And the amount of adorable boys with film cameras was off the charts. Yum. 


if you go; eat frozen yogurt at yogurt queen; stay at Hotel Providence; visit the waterplace park for free concerts and the waterfires; shop in the historic downtown arts section or the Providence Place Mall; check out all the cool street art

currently listening to//Cold War Kids, Miracle Mile, Loner Phase, Hang me up to Dry, Hospital Beds, We Used to Vacation



Latest Instagrams

© Roots + Roads. Design by Fearne.