superheroes and warriors

July Film

July Film

July Film

beach

July Film

July Film

July Film

artcenter

July Film

July Film

July Film

July Film

July Film

July Film

Block Island & Boy Scout camp//July 14 & 24//Nikon Action Touch with Expired Film

Finally got a roll of film developed, and very excited to see that the expired film I found in my basement does indeed work. On the other hand, my scanning skills require a little bit of  practice. 

I've been doing project 365 this year, and while I'm not always super successful, it's affecting me in the most wonderful of ways-I take so many pictures these days, toting one of my precious babies with me at all times. I've had to start separating my shots by month instead of season, which blows my mind that I can have four or five large folders of pictures under each month. Its incredible, to be documenting every moment of my life, to have my walls slowly fill up with all the adventures and people I'm blessed with. 

currently listening to//Frank Turner, Polaroid Pictures

Latest Instagrams

© Roots + Roads. Design by Fearne.