take it in

boston2


downtowncrossing


boston3


vanessa


logan2


logan1


logan4

My friend Vanessa lives all the way up in Maine, so when she told me she would be in Boston for the afternoon before catching a flight to Salt Lake City to see her boyfriend, I jumped at the opportunity to see her. So yesterday morning, I dragged my butt out of bed at the crack of dawn  seven thirty and rode with my dad into the city. I spent a luxurious three hours in Boston Commons, reading and sketching, before taking the bus to Logan Airport, where we got a nutritious lunch of Dunkin Donuts, and chatted the afternoon away.  It was so good to see Vanessa, and hopefully we'll be able to catch up some more when she returns! 

listening to//Atlas Genius, Trojans

Latest Instagrams

© Roots + Roads. Design by Fearne.